Unable to view feature class data in an Experience Builder List Widget

01-21-2022 01:45 PM
KenStocks
New Contributor

I am trying to use the Experience Builder List widget to display ArcFM switch feature class data.  I can add the fields using the Dynamic content as shown below, but data is not populating afterwards.

KenStocks_1-1642801120054.png

The same data from above is viewable in the same Enterprise Dashboard.

KenStocks_2-1642801316368.png

I am following along this video and expect to see my data to appear just after the 10:30 mark.  Any help would be appreciated.

Create custom web mapping applications in an intuitive, easy-to-use, what you see is what you get (WYSIWYG), wizard environment.
3 Replies
jcarlson
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Can you go into your Data Source tab on the left-hand menu and check to see that your data layer is coming in correctly? You don't have any other widgets that would be filtering your data, do you?

- Josh Carlson
Kendall County GIS
0 Kudos
KenStocks
New Contributor

Josh,

I can see the layer in the data source tab, identify individual point features in the map, and display attribute data.   The only 2 widgets used in the experience are Map and List.  

0 Kudos
KellySt__John
New Contributor II

Was there a resolution to this?  We'll shortly be replacing some of our WebApp Builder Apps to Experience Builder, and often consume ArcFM feature class data.  It would be nice to know if there is an unknown hurdle before we go down that path.

0 Kudos