Selected records between 2D and 3D

09-19-2022 01:04 PM
David
by Esri Contributor
Esri Contributor

I've got a 2D and 3D map storing data from ArcGIS Indoors. I would like to select a 3D building to see the corresponding facility (and/or floors) selected in the 2D map. I'm using actions and triggers.

I have this selected feature sync working when I make a selection on the 2D map, however, the same map action and trigger does not work in the opposite direction, going from 3D to 2D. 

0 Kudos
3 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi @David - thanks for pointing this out. We've found this issue for one of our apps as well and logged an issue for it. If you want to share a sample app that would be much appreciated as well - I can add them to the test later. Thanks.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@David Hi David, based on our investigation, it seems like this issue only relates to building scene layers sync, and regular feature layers added to the 3D scene works fine. Is it possible for you to share an app of the above screenshot with me for further testing? Feel free to DM or reach out via the internal tool. Thanks.

0 Kudos
HarmondSantos1
New Contributor III

Hi @TonghuiMing, does this issue apply to multipatch features as well? Can't seem to make the action and triggers work from the 3D scene to other dashboard elements. Sent you a DM for further info. Thank you!