Query widget - unique values

Jump to solution
11-27-2023 12:24 PM
sunshineags
New Contributor

In WebAppBuilder I use the query widget. I select the data source, set the query criteria to unique values ​​and check "Ask for values". The entire widget works properly. After entering the street name, suggestions are displayed in a drop-down list. I wanted to configure the "Queries" widget in Experience Builder in the same way. Unfortunately, I see one problem. After entering the street name, the object does not appear in the suggestions list. The message "no data" appears and the "Search more" option appears. When I click on this option, the object appears in the suggestions list. Is this a BUG or do I need to configure something else in EB?

Zrzut ekranu 2023-11-27 212050.pngZrzut ekranu 2023-11-27 212107.png

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@sunshineags The current behavior has to do with the data source page size and the layer service maxRecordCount.

Increase the layer setting page size, or the service maxRecordCount, you might see a different behavior, also depending on the order of the record in the entire data source you're searching:

TonghuiMing_1-1701137179412.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@sunshineags The current behavior has to do with the data source page size and the layer service maxRecordCount.

Increase the layer setting page size, or the service maxRecordCount, you might see a different behavior, also depending on the order of the record in the entire data source you're searching:

TonghuiMing_1-1701137179412.png

sunshineags
New Contributor

Thank you very much! It works! 🙂