Map widget not zooming to correct location when list widget action triggered

Jump to solution
04-06-2022 02:13 PM
LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor III

Hi -

I am developing an app in Experience Builder in ArcGIS  Online with a list widget and a map widget. When you click on an item in the list, the map should zoom to the location of the feature. Instead the map is zooming to a location north of the actual feature location. I do not think it is the map or layer, as when I open the map outside of experience builder in AGOL and Pro and zoom to a feature from the attribute table, it will zoom to the feature and the feature is in the middle of the screen.

Any thoughts what might be wrong.

Thanks!

Leila 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@LeilaJackson1 This should be fixed now. Please help double-check, thanks.

View solution in original post

5 Replies
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@LeilaJackson1 Is it possible to share the app for us to take a look, or some screenshots/videos? Is it a feature from a map or a scene? The described behavior is not quite easy to reproduce. Thanks.

0 Kudos
TomNeer
New Contributor III

Same issue. Looks to be a serious oversight. Source data is from Survey123 in WKID:4326. Looking in the Developer Console. there is a warning:

[esri.tasks.support.ProjectParameters] DEPRECATED - Module: esri.tasks.support.ProjectParameters
Replacement: esri.rest.support.ProjectParameters
Version: 4.20
t._consoleWriter @ https://js.arcgis.com/4.22/init.js:105

This occurs in both the SAAS and Developer Editions of ArcGIS Experience Builder. How can this get fixed in the source code? Effectively, this seems to be stopping all projection capabilities of Experience Builder.

0 Kudos
TonghuiMing
Esri Regular Contributor

@LeilaJackson1 This should be fixed now. Please help double-check, thanks.

LeilaJackson1
Occasional Contributor III

@TonghuiMing Yes, it is working :-). Many thanks for letting me know!

Matt-Goodman
Occasional Contributor

I'm experiencing similar behavior, except I'm trying to use the 'Zoom To' action from an attribute table widget. When I set it up to 'Zoom To' upon selection trigger, it zooms to 0-degrees Lat, 0-degrees Long. In contrast, when I use the 'Pan To' option for the same widget selection trigger, it pans to the correct location. 

0 Kudos