List Widget - show number of records

Jump to solution
07-26-2021 08:45 AM
Labels (1)
ctalleygreenville
New Contributor III

In the image below - there is a List Widget at the top (circled in red) and at the bottom of the image is a FeatureInfo widget.

I would like to somehow display the number of records that are in the List Widget which should match the number displayed in the Feature Info widget (ie. 15).

Am I missing something in the List Widget that will display this?  Is this possible?

Thanks,

Carmen

listwidget.JPG

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonathanMcDougall
Occasional Contributor III

@ctalleygreenville 

If you add a text box, connect it to the data, then add in a Count() it will show you the number of records. If you choose to either have Selected Records or if a Framework Action is "active" then you'll get the correct figure.
There's a post a wee bit further down the list where I give a wee bit of a fuller answer.

If you want screenshots, just say.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
JonathanMcDougall
Occasional Contributor III

@ctalleygreenville 

If you add a text box, connect it to the data, then add in a Count() it will show you the number of records. If you choose to either have Selected Records or if a Framework Action is "active" then you'll get the correct figure.
There's a post a wee bit further down the list where I give a wee bit of a fuller answer.

If you want screenshots, just say.