How to add an Organization's Domain Name to the URL of an ArcGIS Experience App?

04-06-2020 01:24 PM
NicoKroes2
New Contributor III

Hello. I have a quick question. Is it possible to add an organization's domain name to the URL that is used to access a ArcGIS Experience web application instead of having the URL in the picture below? If it is not currently possible, when is it expected that this feature will be added? Thanks in advance and please do not hesitate to let me know if I can provide any additional information that might help.

Nico

12 Replies
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Nico,

Currently, we assign the URL with the domain name experience.arcgis.com. However, it would be ideal if you could create your own URL. I will add that to our enhancement list. 

Cheers,

David 

LydieBAHERRE
New Contributor

Hi @DavidMartinez 
We have the same question and have noticed your answer in April 2020 : is it possible 11 monthts later or do you know if this will be soon possible ? We are looking forward for this possibility : Experience Builder is a great ESRI tool and I thank you for it. The GIS Team uses it in Portal for our private users (civil servants and local authorities) and we would like to use for the citizen of our county.
Thanks for your answer and have a nice day
Lydie BAHERRE, GIS Manager in France

0 Kudos
LydieBAHERRE
New Contributor

additional information : we use Experience Builder in ArcGIS On Line for the citizen. My question of URL is for AGOL only 🙂

0 Kudos
DavidMartinez
Esri Regular Contributor

Hi Lydie,

Thanks for touching base and for the comments about Experience Builder. Regarding your question about supporting custom domains, we have it on our enhancement list for consideration, but beyond that, this is all we know at this point.

Cheers,

David   

Ade_Bruijn
New Contributor III

Hi, we are also looking forward for this posibility. Is there any news regarding this enhancement?

Thanks, Anne

MehrdadSafaei
New Contributor

I am working on a project and we are facing the same issue. It would be great if we can use our own domain address. 

ValeriiPanchenko
New Contributor

Use <iframe> tag on your page as a temporary solution.

<iframe src="<URL>" style="overflow:hidden;overflow-x:hidden;overflow-y:hidden;height:100%;width:100%;position:absolute;top:0px;left:0px;right:0px;bottom:0px" width="100%" height="100%" align="middle" frameborder="no" seamless="true"> </iframe>
forestknutsen1
MVP Regular Contributor

We would also like to add our domain to the url...

SArcher
New Contributor III

@DavidMartinez What's the status on possibly getting this enhancement implemented? Was this issue ever created and submitted to developers? If so, is there a ENH #/link to look it up? Need this like yesterday.