Search Widget - Add Style Settings for the Search Button

01-03-2022 03:00 PM
Labels (2)
DaveFullerton
Occasional Contributor III

To reach our organizations branding standards, we set colors in the theme and had to manually override the styles for all of the buttons in our ExB applications. When I added the new Search widget, I saw no way to change the background color or hover color of the search button. Style settings for this would be much appreciated.

4 Comments
Ade_Bruijn

Here a likewise problem with the search widget. Although I can change the background by changing the theme with custom colors I can't find a way to change the icon color.

AndreasEugster

We are also struggling with the search widget. In our case, the search widget is placed in an organization-specific colored header where a theme-style for all the other buttons/widgets colors (or vice versa) would not match. 

Alison_Mynsberge

This also affects our clients.  We need the ability to either set light/dark themes for all the map-linked default widgets in EB or customize them as the widget controller widgets can be, because it would be helpful for these to match.

Alison_Mynsberge

Alternatively, if all the map-linked default widgets (search, layer/legend combo, etc.) were available in the widget controller where they'd follow the style settings set for a given theme, that could also suffice.