Draw Widget Layout: Resizing and orientation

05-23-2023 01:19 PM
AlfredBaldenweck
MVP Regular Contributor

As it currently stands, the Draw Widget does not resize correctly by container; it goes straight across in one line regardless of container size. As a result, things get kind of awkward.

AlfredBaldenweck_0-1684872997283.png

I'd like for the toolbar/widget to automatically resize based on the width of the container, adding lines as necessary. In this case, I think 2 or 3 lines would have been useful.

Another thing I'd like is for the toolbar to be able to be drawn vertically, rather than horizontally.

3 Comments
TonghuiMing

The issue shown in the above screenshot is being investigated and will be resolved soon.

However, unfortunately, the current layout/responsive behavior now is limited to Sketch design. We will also keep an eye out if there are any potential enhancements.

AValenski

@TonghuiMing, any update on this? Can you please provide the bug number so we can track the status of this defect? As of Experience Builder 1.12 this issue remains. I couldn't find any record this bug within Esri's "support search" site: https://support.esri.com/en-us/search?s=Relevance&q=experience+builder+draw&cardtype=support_bug_art... 

TimConfare2

Hello,

I am on 1.14 and this issue still remain.  Is there a timeline for a fix?

Thanks