Default/No data message for tables/charts

05-30-2023 06:19 AM
Labels (1)
ArianaMo1912
New Contributor III

nice error message.PNGIt would be great to have some sort of "default" message like this (taken from WebApp) for charts and tables in Experience Builder when nothing is selected, prompting user to select something on map or go through the filters available. Otherwise it shows like an error message (with triangle on a side), which gives an idea that something is broken within the app. 

Tags (1)
2 Comments
AngelaSchirck

Yes,

I don't understand why some widgets have this feature (Feature Info widget for example) but other's do not.  I need this feature for my table widgets since I have it only showing selected data.  Also, it would be nice that when you're only showing selected data in your table that the "export all" feature would not show, since in this case it would be the same as "export selected."  I know it's hard to believe, but some users wouldn't realize they need to select something before they see it in a table.

JiříKomínek

is it still not possible to set a message about the need to select data to display the chart?

If the user doesn't select any data, the chart widget displays like this, horrible in 2023...

JiKomnek_0-1699719030037.png