Copy a page from one ExpBuilder to another (or import page)

05-05-2021 09:16 AM
Labels (1)
JayJohnsonWashoeCounty
Occasional Contributor III

It would be very useful to copy an ExpBuilder page from one project to another.

I have an existing page that has extensive filters set up.  It would be useful to copy this to another ExpBuilder project that has the same data source.  Or put another way, I'd like to "import" a page from one project to another.

Tags (1)
6 Comments
BrittanyBurson

I wish I had more upvotes to give for this. I would also love to see some of the great home page/sub page layouts available in all the various templates available a la carte in the "Add page" selection. 

BrittanyBurson_0-1620231958690.png

Thank you for posting this Idea.

JonathanMcDougall

I think this would be very welcomed, so thumbs up from me. I do have another suggestion, @JayJohnsonWashoeCounty  maybe could be added to your post? It would be good to be able to copy widgets across pages too - almost using something like the pending list just making a "copied widget list" available across all experience pages.

Melanie_Kohls

The Copied Widget list idea is great, and exactly what I was looking for when I wound up on this Ideas page. I have several layout items and widgets that I created on one page and want to copy to a second page. 

ArianaMo1912

That would be a really great idea! I really need this!

Woodpeckerus

Great idea! 

In the meantime, you can probably embed the Experience builder page into your current Experience you are building. 

SStopyak_BruceHarris

Being able to copy pages from one experience to another would be great! I can't believe this functionality doesn't exit!