Change PowerPoint Template Excalibur report

Jump to solution
02-15-2022 08:57 AM
JuanC_Alvarez
New Contributor II

Hi everyone,

I need to change the Powerpoint template to include some of my own images without further editing. Has anyone been able to replace this file?

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JamonJohnson
Esri Contributor

Mr. Alvarez -

Thank you for your post and interest in Excalibur.  Unfortunately, the template can only be modified post product creation.  We are looking to enhance this capability in future releases.

Jamon Johnson, Product Manager

View solution in original post

4 Replies
JamonJohnson
Esri Contributor

Mr. Alvarez -

Thank you for your post and interest in Excalibur.  Unfortunately, the template can only be modified post product creation.  We are looking to enhance this capability in future releases.

Jamon Johnson, Product Manager

JuanC_Alvarez
New Contributor II

Thank you Jamon for your answer. I hope that this capability can be available soon.

DanOLearyDTC
New Contributor

Mr. Alvarez,

Are you able to share a sample PPTX for what you'd want to have as a template?  We are looking at options for updating this tool to add some additional capabilities.  Understanding what your template might look like would help us in considering how to better align with your requirements.

Nicole_Ueberschär
Esri Regular Contributor

I think it would be useful to have a similar template creation option as with Survey123 reports that could be stored either with the organization, a user or a project. That would give the opportunity to place our own logo, change the placing of the map, maybe give the option for a legend, etc.

Alternatively or as an interim solution (not sure what is easier to develop ;-)) it would already be nice to be able to toggle certain content like details in the Report Information section, Analyst comments section, upload a logo and maybe the option to save those settings.