Select to view content in your preferred language

Web Adaptor 10.4.1 will not register with ArcGIS for Server 10.4.1

Jump to solution
06-01-2016 04:24 AM
MiguelParedes
Esri Contributor

Greetings all,

I have just installed ArcGIS for Server 10.4.1 (workgroup) on a clean, new VM (W2012R2), All is working well. A certificate has been installed And all's well. I can publish and consume services without an issue.

I have installed the ArcGIS WebAdaptor 10.4.1 (WA) on the same machine. Called it Obi (after my Habaneese), and using https.

When it comes time to register the WA with Server, I am getting the following error:

ScreenHunter_01 Jun. 01 12.18.jpg

Has anyone experienced this issue?   I have installed the WA since 10.3.1, and 10.4, a few times, but never had this issue.

I have tried, uninstalling/reinstalling, make sure I have all the necessary IIS requirements, etc. Nothing seems to be amiss.

Thanks in advance for any input.

Miguel
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MiguelParedes
Esri Contributor

Closer scrutiny has revelled that, my server installation was actually 10.4, and not 10.4.1.  I must have clicked the wrong install file, given that both 10.4 and 10.4.1 coexisted in the same directory location.

So the learning points here:  The WA identifies correctly when it is being register with a version that does not correspond to it.

Miguel

View solution in original post

1 Reply
MiguelParedes
Esri Contributor

Closer scrutiny has revelled that, my server installation was actually 10.4, and not 10.4.1.  I must have clicked the wrong install file, given that both 10.4 and 10.4.1 coexisted in the same directory location.

So the learning points here:  The WA identifies correctly when it is being register with a version that does not correspond to it.

Miguel