scanned images don't appear in web application

05-04-2016 10:33 PM
ElieRizk
Occasional Contributor

hello,

i have a map service contains set of geo-referenced scanned images, those images open properly in arcmap, but when we are calling those images via the web service some of them don't appear.

does anyone faced this issue before?does this issue is a arcgis for server [10.2.0 (build 3370)] problem?

thank you.

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AnthonyKobah
Occasional Contributor

Does this happen across all browsers? Chrome, Firefox and IE? What error do you get when you examine the request in Dev tools (Network and in the Console tabs)?

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

Are the images stored in SDE or a network based file location? If a network location, the MXD you published from must use UNC file paths instead of network drive letters in order to "see" the data once published.

Steve

0 Kudos
SteveCole
Frequent Contributor

You may also need to register the data with ArcGIS Server in order for the published services to see it.

0 Kudos
ElieRizk
Occasional Contributor

this issue happens only with some images within the map service not all (most of them open properly)

and yes i am not using UNC path, i am using a local folder stored on the map server itself. and of course it is registered in the arcgis server data store.

0 Kudos