REST Service detailed activity report?

04-12-2022 08:05 PM
CMV_Erik
Occasional Contributor

I would like to get a detailed usage report of REST service activity by service on our ArcGIS Server. Basically, a table that would list every date/time a particular service was called. Ideally something I could put into a table and graph in Excel.

I have found ways to get summary data, but a single number doesn't show what I'm looking for. I can query the logs via the REST API, but I haven't found a filter that's close to what I'm looking for. Has anyone solved this problem, or can point me in the right direction? 

Thanks

Tags (2)
0 Kudos
2 Replies
berniejconnors
Occasional Contributor III
CMV_Erik
Occasional Contributor

Thanks for your reply. I see how this returns summary statistics, but it doesn't seem to include the detail I'm after. My goal would be to see multiple data points for each service: for example, it could be used to generate a line graph with # of queries o the Y axis, dates on the X axis, and each service would have it's own line. 

That being said, I appreciate you suggesting it: this is a much more user-friendly method of gathering statistics than doing it myself, and like the variety of information it can gather easily. I'm sure I will be using it again. 

0 Kudos