Problems configuring Web Adaptor for Enterprise 10.7.1

05-19-2020 01:32 PM
DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello,

I am setting up an Enterprise implementation. We have a DMZ, our web server is out of the DMZ and the Portal, Server and Datastore machines are inside the DMZ, Also the web server is not on the domain. We configure 443 and 80 to outside and open 6443, 7443 and 2443 ports in the firewall.

When I try to configure Portal or Server at web adaptor on the web server i got this error

Any IDea?

REgards,

Diego Llamas

Robert Scheitlin, GISP

0 Kudos
4 Replies
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Diego Llamas‌,

Can you access the server or portal using the direct url with port 6443 or 7443?

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer was helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello Ben,

No i am not able to access portal or server and I ping those Ip servers and I got time out. 

Thanks,

DLL

0 Kudos
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Diego Llamas‌,

It could be a few things. I would check the following:

Can you access the ArcGIS Server on the ArcGIS Server machine?

Can you access the ArcGIS Portal on the ArcGIS Portal machine?

Are the services in services.msc running?

Thanks,

Ben

DiegoLlamas
Esri Contributor

Hello Ben,

After you mention if I was able to access portal and server machine using ports from Web Server, IT checked firewall and did some modification and once I was able to access those URLS, I was able to configure web adaptor correctly. ArcGIS Server and Portal was working fine from their own servers and any machine on the domain.

Thanks for your Help!,

DLL

0 Kudos