Portal 10.8 SAML sign-in error: Invalid_SAMLResponse: Unable to login using Idp Unable to validate SAML response

Jump to solution
08-24-2020 09:38 AM
AaronBooterbaugh
Occasional Contributor

I had a 10.8.0 Portal installation that worked great then I tried the 10.8.1 Portal upgrade and it failed. I then returned it back to 10.8.0 Portal and now I get this using the SAML-tracer error_description: Unable to login using Idp Unable to validate SAML response in the Parameters. This is the GET /home/accountswitcher-callback.html#error=Invalid_SAMLResponse&error_description=Unable%20to%20login%20using%20Idp%20Unable%20to%20validate%20SAML%20response. I have re-installed the certificates on the Portal and manually added to the current computers Windows Certificate Store with nothing helping. It looks like all the other functions when I log in with a Built In user. Does anyone have any ideas on what could be the issue?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
AaronBooterbaugh
Occasional Contributor

This issue was resolved by replacing the SAML certificate that was provided by the internal SAML configuration.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
AaronBooterbaugh
Occasional Contributor

This issue was resolved by replacing the SAML certificate that was provided by the internal SAML configuration.

DenisGlukhov2
New Contributor II

Hi Aaron, what exactly did you do to replace the SAML certificate?

Thanks

0 Kudos