Install Python 3.0 packages on ArcGIS Server 10.6.1

01-15-2020 02:07 PM
AhjungKim4
Occasional Contributor II

My team is authoring a Pro script tool using 'arcgis' and 'reportlab' modules. I want to publish this as a web tool (geoprocessing service) to ArcGIS Enterprise 10.6.1 for testing, then finally to client's  ArcGIS Enterprise 10.5. I have cloned the env, activated the new env, and finally installed the reportlab package following the documentation here: https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/server/latest/publish-services/windows/deploying-custom-python-pack... But alas, I later realized it was an instruction for 10.7. Would it still work for my 10.6?

0 Kudos
2 Replies
MargaretM
New Contributor III

Did you ever get this working? I have a similar issue - trying to deploy a Reportlab script as a Web Tool. It runs in ArcPro in our cloned environment just fine (both locally and directly on server) and packages as a web tool for Portal ok.  But when I try to run the web tool from Portal, it isn't recognizing the reportlab.pdfgen library. I did use Conda to make a clone and installed reportlab into that environment (and activated it) but still no luck. We are running ArcGIS Server 10.6.1 and ArcPro 2.6. Any help is appreciated! Thank you!

0 Kudos
SH013
by
New Contributor III

did anyone get this to work? We are also trying to get this work as a web took but having issues setting this up on the server.

0 Kudos