Failed to Launch Monitor Administrator - License Issue

Jump to solution
02-12-2019 09:57 PM
User35488
New Contributor III

Hello There,

I installed and configure ArcGIS Monitor on a server. I was able to successfully authorized the application by 30 days trial license provided by local Esri distributor.

When i tried to launch ArcGIS Monitor Administrator, it failed to launch displaying a pop up 'Feature arcsysmon not authorized'.

Kindly suggest.

Environment:

Windows Server 2012 R2

ArcGIS Server & Portal are not on this server.

Error(attached)

Thanks

-AS

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
User35488
New Contributor III

I got reply from Esri Saudi Arabia which resolved the issue.

Kindly proceed with the steps mentioned below:

• Stop ArcGIS Monitor service > Services.msc
  • Navigate to keycodes at > program file > ESRI > SYSGEN > Keycodes > open and delete the arcsysmon license number or you may delete the keycodes if this only licenses
  • Reauthorize using software authorization wizard on the machine installed ArcGIS Monitor

--AS

View solution in original post

4 Replies
ShreeRajagopalan
Esri Regular Contributor

Hello Abdullah Saleh‌,

Please contact tech support to resolve your license issue. Thanks!

0 Kudos
ShaunFontanella2
New Contributor II

Did you get a resolution on this?  I am experiencing the same issue.  If I can save myself a tech support call that would be nice.

0 Kudos
JohnGraham2
Occasional Contributor

Hi Shaun,

I suggest contacting Tech Support about this so they can check if the issue is the authorization file.

Best Regards,

John

User35488
New Contributor III

I got reply from Esri Saudi Arabia which resolved the issue.

Kindly proceed with the steps mentioned below:

• Stop ArcGIS Monitor service > Services.msc
  • Navigate to keycodes at > program file > ESRI > SYSGEN > Keycodes > open and delete the arcsysmon license number or you may delete the keycodes if this only licenses
  • Reauthorize using software authorization wizard on the machine installed ArcGIS Monitor

--AS