Failed to copy dataset, when trying to download/sync database

10-27-2015 07:11 AM
JoeHershman
MVP Regular Contributor

I get the following sequence of messages in the server log file when I try to download a specific feature class through ArcGIS Runtime download process.  I have downloaded a number of other databases using different services, it is only when this specific feature class is contained in service that it fails.  There is nothing different about this class configuration that differs from the working feature classes.  I only have Default as a version, so very confused about the message regarding conflicts.

I am using the configuration that downloads Versioned data

Software

ArcGIS Server 10.3.1

ArcGIS: 10.3.1

Thanks in advance,

-Joe

SEVEREOct 27, 2015, 8:37:50 AMError executing tool. CreateFeatureServiceReplica Job ID: j14edc17dff6842f2b73524a60c0919e7 : ErrorMsg@SyncGPService:{"code":400,"description":"Failed to create replica."} Failed to execute (Create Feature Service Replica).System/SyncTools.GPServer
SEVEREOct 27, 2015, 8:37:49 AMError: Table not registered [main.P_GasLeak].System/SyncTools.GPServer
SEVEREOct 27, 2015, 8:37:49 AMTable not registered [main.P_GasLeak]. Replica: GIS.Ags_Fs_1445953067097.System/SyncTools.GPServer
WARNINGOct 27, 2015, 8:37:49 AMResolve conflicts is false. Bailing out.System/SyncTools.GPServer
WARNINGOct 27, 2015, 8:37:49 AMFailed to copy dataset P_GasLeak.System/SyncTools.GPServer
Thanks,
-Joe
0 Kudos
2 Replies
JoeHershman
MVP Regular Contributor

I continue to get this error and it occurs with different services.  Anyone have any idea.  Anyone know is it possible to know what these messages actually mean?  Basically unable to use Runtime because of this issue, be nice if someone from esri would pay attention to posts

Esri Technical Support

Esri Certified Individuals

ArcGIS Runtime SDK for .NET

Thanks,
-Joe
0 Kudos
AnttiKajanus1
Occasional Contributor III

Hey,

Here are some questions related to this issue.

Can you provide simple reproducer for this issue or can we access the services that are causing the problems? You can send that to me directly if you cannot share it publicly (akajanus@esri.com).  I'm assuming that you have verified that the data is prepared for offline use correctly?

What settings does the service use?

How are the layers defined in the service?

Do you have relationships?

What settings you are using when generating the replica?

0 Kudos