ExB functionalities which could be also in ArcGis Enterprise

10-29-2020 01:41 AM
PilleRossi
New Contributor III

Hello!

I have a question about functionalities which are in Experience Builder, but not usable with services which are not hosted in online.

Already in June there a functionality in ExB to show attachments as images. While we are big community we would like to use same functionalities in ArcGIS Enterprise portal. So the question is when you'll support the display of attachments  as an images on feature service.

We are really looking forward this complement.

Best,

Pille

0 Kudos
2 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Pille,

It may be possible to display feature service attachments by configuring pop-ups in the map. Do the steps outlined in the article linked below help you?

Configure pop-ups—ArcGIS Online Help | Documentation 

Calvin

0 Kudos
PilleRossi
New Contributor III

Hi, Calvin!

At the moment it does not help. We have already configured layer to show attachments as a links. But idea is to use these attachments in the experience builder app and to show them as an images. At the moment the Image Widget do not allows to use attacments as an image source. Only URL-s or external links.

Today i got also feedback from David Martinez, that The next update of Experience Builder on Enterprise (i have tested with 10.8.1) will support this functionality. 

Thanks,

Pille

0 Kudos