Error 00732 publishing geoprocessing service from model builder

02-19-2018 05:16 PM
JakeJacobs
Occasional Contributor III

I have a model builder which references data through an SDE connection file that is also registered as a data store on my server.  It runs fine in arcmap, it publishes just fine to my server, but the service can't be executed.  I get a 00732 error.

Say the connection string for my input feature class in the model builder is:

D:\SDE Connection files\SDEINT@GIS_LeakSurvey.sde\SDEADMIN.LeakSurveyMobile\SDEADMIN.LS_MapSheet

I run it, analyze, and publish the service.  When I try to execute it, even from arcmap, I get the following error:

ERROR 000732: Input Rows: Dataset \\c01m513\c01m513\Development\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\DeleteMe\GPBug.GPServer\extracted\v101\SDEINT@GIS_LeakSurvey.sde\LeakSurveyMobile\LS_MapSheet does not exist or is not supported

When the publishing process updated the path to the data, it stripped out the Schema owner "SDEADMIN" in the dataset and featureclass names. 

If I open the model in the v101 folder and re-add the schema owner to the connection string, so that it is:

\\c01m513\c01m513\Development\arcgisserver\directories\arcgissystem\arcgisinput\DeleteMe\GPBug.GPSer...

and restart my geoprocessing service, it works great. 

Anyone experience a similar issue or know what is going on here?  I'm on 10.4.1 (build 5686) for server.  I'm pretty sure it wasn't happening at 10.3, but it's been quite a while since I published a gp service from a model.  The old ones I published a couple years ago are still running great as is.

0 Kudos
0 Replies