Select to view content in your preferred language

Custom Print not displaying image

Jump to solution
02-05-2024 03:13 PM
DustinEdge_Boroondara
New Contributor III

Hi Brains Trust
My custom map A4 layout is not showing my embedded logo. My Enterprise is 11.1 and these are things I've tried:
I'm publishing the tool using the "copy all data" option

• Publishing using Pro 2.9.11 (the other elements of the template come through but no logo)
  • Publishing using Pro 3.2.1 (returns an error asking for report template even though that's optional, potential bug?)
  • I tried png and jpg
  • I tried renaming the file to logo
  • I copied everything off the network and made sure there were no spaces in any of the paths
  • I tried copying the logo to Portal and then referencing it back in Pro, but Pro didn't recognise the portal url as the image
    It just keeps returning a blank white square where the logo should be and I'm running out of ideas. What am I missing?
Tags (3)
0 Kudos
12 Replies
DustinEdge_Boroondara
New Contributor III
Yes I did
HariomPandya
New Contributor III

can you help me in the custom print experience builder widget  . print preview is not showing for my custom print select , if i change it to map only or any other like a-4 portrait  it is working . 
i want to have print preview for my custom print service custom template  . please help me in this .

AndresEcheverri
Occasional Contributor

I usually stored the templates only (.pagx) in a registered Data Store (so the ArcGIS Server service account has access to them). Same thing with the logos (they are not embedded in the templates, they are just referenced to a folder that the ArcGIS Server service account also has access to).  

0 Kudos