Can't write records to Spatiotemporal Big Data Store

Jump to solution
01-12-2021 01:04 PM
JonathanBailey3
New Contributor

The OS disk on which Spatiotemporal Big Data Store was running was full. After extending the partition, I see that I'm getting the following errors in GeoEvent Server like the following:

Error trying to generate the JSON from a GeoEvent to store in the Spatiotemporal Big Data Store. Error: Unexpected failure occurred when writing to the spatiotemporal big data store for data source "HistoricalAIS". Failed to fetch the next batch of ObjectIds. Error: Unexpected failure occurred when writing to the spatiotemporal big data store for data source "HistoricalAIS". Failed to fetch the next batch of ObjectIds. Error: Unexpected failure occurred when writing to the spatiotemporal big data store for data source "HistoricalAIS". Failed to fetch the next batch of ObjectIds. Error: Map(type -> cluster_block_exception, reason -> blocked by: [FORBIDDEN/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)];).

I've seen by Googling that the error FORBIDDEN/12/index read-only / allow delete (api)] can occur when the disk becomes full, but that it can be reset. Does anyone know how to do this?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JonathanBailey3
New Contributor

We ended up reinstalling and reconfiguring the BDS. Apparently, it's not possible to switch the BDS back to readwrite mode until ArcGIS 10..8.1

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
LaurenceClinton
Esri Contributor

Hi Jonathan,

Please reach out to lclinton@esri.com so we can discuss.

Thanks

Laurence

0 Kudos
JonathanBailey3
New Contributor

We ended up reinstalling and reconfiguring the BDS. Apparently, it's not possible to switch the BDS back to readwrite mode until ArcGIS 10..8.1

0 Kudos