Can't find where data is dowloading to from my content

Jump to solution
12-21-2020 12:51 PM
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

This seems crazy, but I exported to excel from a Survey feature layer I created and now I want to download that excel. I click on the button to download and I have no idea where it is downloading to or if it is even downloading. The "Number of downloads" seems to be increasing under my usage and you can see in the screenshot, but where is it?????? It isn't in my downloads folder and I have searched in other ArcGIS fodlers but I must be missing somthing. Thanks for any help!!! 

KyleMcElroy_1-1608583599545.png

Tags (2)
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

Thanks David! I think it had something to do with my internet, because now it is working. No idea why.  Going to close this question!

View solution in original post

5 Replies
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I would expect 'MyDownloads' windows folder, or wherever the browser browser's default download location is set.

0 Kudos
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

That's what I would expect to! But I can confirm nothing is being downloaded in My Downloads.

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Yeh sorry.  Maybe the browser is set to another download path.  I would:

Check your browser settings, check your 'recent' folder in windows, check the browser dev console to see if you can lean anything, try another browser, right-click the url of the download button and paste it into a fresh page, perhaps your firewall is blocking downloads? 

Thats the limit of my 'knowledge' sorry. good luck!

0 Kudos
KyleMcElroy
New Contributor III

Thanks David! I think it had something to do with my internet, because now it is working. No idea why.  Going to close this question!

DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Nice, enjoy the spreadsheet!

0 Kudos