ArcGIS Server "Not enough storage is available to complete this operation."

04-10-2019 10:36 AM
RyanUthoff
Occasional Contributor III

I currently have two ArcGIS Servers that are high availability (active-active). I have experienced a failure with one of them and I couldn't find much documentation about the error message in the logs.

The first error message I received in the logs is: "Failed to initialize server object 'name of feature service': 0x80043007: Xml Parsing failed. Reason:Not enough storage is available to complete this operation." Since we have HA, the config-store is on a file share and it has 70TB of space free, and the server itself has 400GB free.

After the first error message, I receive the error message saying: "Error performing query operation Wait time of the request to the service 'name of feature service' has expired."

I restarted the ArcGIS Server service on the machine that failed and I then started receiving tons of the following error messages in the logs: "Unable to process request. Error handling service request :Could not find service. Service may be stopped or it may not be configured." 

Even though the other machine was operating normally, it caused Portal to be unresponsive until I shut down the ArcGIS Server service on the failed machine.

Any ideas on what the issue is? I can't turn on the failed machine now because it will crash our production Portal site.

1 Reply
JeffBoykin
New Contributor

We are having this same issue now.

0 Kudos