ArcGIS Server 10.9.1 How to "stop machines"?

02-10-2022 05:14 PM
Royce_Simpson
New Contributor III

I upgraded my ArcGIS Server implementation to 10.91 recently and am confused by something.  I'm on the "Site" tab -> "Machines" section.  Shouldn't there be an option "stop" the machine?  I'm not seeing that stop/start option for any of the machines.  I only see an "i" symbol which takes me to a popup of the machine's status and then there's the "x" symbol which removes the machine from the site.  

Has this changed in 10.91?  If so, is that functionality gone now or is there some other path to take to stop machines without removing them from the site?

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Royce_Simpson
New Contributor III

I do see that the "stop" operation is still part of the admin rest API for ArcGIS Server, but would like to verify that it is either present or removed from the main Manager interface.  Can anyone confirm this?

0 Kudos
EricAdolfson
New Contributor II

Same here, no option for stopping the machine through the site tab / machines location. I just upgraded to 10.9.1.

0 Kudos
EricAdolfson
New Contributor II

The Machine stop option is still available through the ArcGIS Administrator Directory, under "Supported Operations". On my machine it is ...6443/arcgis/admin/machines.

0 Kudos