ArcGIS Enterprise + WebAdaptor 10.8 + Windows Server 2019 - Issue with wasm mime-type

Jump to solution
04-27-2020 08:41 AM
NicolasGIS
Occasional Contributor III

Hello,

I just upgraded our ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.7.1 to 10.8 and I now have an issue with .wasm mime type.

Configuration is the following: Portal for ArcGIS + WebAdaptor 10.8 on the same Windows Server 2019.

On Portal webscene web application, when loading a scene layer, I now have the following warning logged:

Indeed, web server replies with MimeType 

content-type: text/html

to the request for:

home/webscene/js/esri/libs/draco/draco_decoder.wasm

Having a look at the webserver, the MimeType .wasm is properly configured on the webserver tree:

I made the upgrade using ArcGIS DSC Powershell:

GitHub - Esri/arcgis-powershell-dsc: This repository contains scripts, code and samples for automati... 

on 3 differents environnements and I have the same issue for the 3 of them.

If I serve the file draco_decoder.wasm that I downloaded from js api:

http://js.arcgis.com/4.15/esri/libs/draco/draco_decoder.wasm 

from a static folder of the same webserver, it is served with the proper mime type "application/wasm".

Any one experiencing the same issue ? The deployment has been tested on brand new Windows Server 2019 so I don't think there is anything wrong with the server or webserver itself as the static file is properly served.

I tried removing the mime type configuration on IIS and adding it again manually but it did not solve the issue.

Any idea ?

Thanks  !

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NicolasGIS

BUG-000130856: "Incorrect response MIME type. Expected 'application/wasm'." warning appears in browser console when loading scene layers in Portal for ArcGIS

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
NicolasGIS

BUG-000130856: "Incorrect response MIME type. Expected 'application/wasm'." warning appears in browser console when loading scene layers in Portal for ArcGIS

0 Kudos