Select to view content in your preferred language

ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 is not printing features with custom print widget

05-05-2023 10:56 AM
AbiDhakal
Occasional Contributor III

Hello. I need your help friends.

I just installed ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 yesterday and found out that my custom print widget is not able to print feature service features. The pdf map from the print widget comes out blank with just the base layer and no features on it.  It prints image service and tile service features, but not feature service features. I'm in distress. All our agency application are built using Web AppBuilder applications and they have feature service in them because we want folks to be able to edit features, however when printing the features do not show up. This issue will render our enterprise useless.

Please help. I'm sure one of you have a resolution or work around.

Thank you,
Abi

51 Replies
AbiDhakal

@TanuHoque @GoranGobac  it took me a while to get back to you, but it seems like the patch worked on ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1. Thank you for your help. Would you know what the patch does for it to work. Would you know what the problem was the patch resolved? Please elaborate if you can.

Thank you,
Abi

0 Kudos
AbiDhakal

@TanuHoqueI'm having problem printing again. Here is the error I'm getting this time.

Error executing tool. Export Web Map: ConvertWebMapToArcGISProject() takes from 1 to 4 positional arguments but 5 were given failed to execute (Export Web Map).

I'm presently working with Esri Tech support. My case number is: 03484767

Our entire Entire Enterprise of 100 users are unable to print maps. Please let me know if you know how to get this to work.

Thank you,
Abi

0 Kudos