ArcEnterprise 10.7.1 license file

Jump to solution
08-09-2019 01:18 PM
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

Hi -  this is related to:

https://community.esri.com/message/840875-re-arcenterprise-107-portal-licence-file?commentID=840875#... 

Does anyone know if I need to create a new portal license file at 10.7.1 to take advantage of the new QuickCapture at 10.7.1?

Thanks,

David

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

I just answered my own question - yes you do if you want to take advantage of Quick Capture, etc.  According to the My Esri | Common Questions:

For eligible customers, ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 includes two new applications: ArcGIS Maps for Office 365 (included in the office apps bundle) and ArcGIS QuickCapture (included in the field apps bundle and available as an add-on application). To license these applications, you must generate a ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 portal license file.

If you have previously generated an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 portal license with users and apps and want to make them available to license in your 10.7.1 file, you will need to cancel your 10.7 license file first. To cancel your license file, visit the Manage License Files page here. Note that you will need to include all users and all applications in your portal 10.7.1 license as it will overwrite the existing license in your software.

If you previously licensed 10.7 Portal for ArcGIS and do not wish to include these applications, you do not need to relicense 10.7.1 to upgrade to 10.7.1.

ArcGIS Server licensing is unchanged at 10.7.1.

ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 software downloads are available under the downloads page.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DavidColey
Frequent Contributor

I just answered my own question - yes you do if you want to take advantage of Quick Capture, etc.  According to the My Esri | Common Questions:

For eligible customers, ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 includes two new applications: ArcGIS Maps for Office 365 (included in the office apps bundle) and ArcGIS QuickCapture (included in the field apps bundle and available as an add-on application). To license these applications, you must generate a ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 portal license file.

If you have previously generated an ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7 portal license with users and apps and want to make them available to license in your 10.7.1 file, you will need to cancel your 10.7 license file first. To cancel your license file, visit the Manage License Files page here. Note that you will need to include all users and all applications in your portal 10.7.1 license as it will overwrite the existing license in your software.

If you previously licensed 10.7 Portal for ArcGIS and do not wish to include these applications, you do not need to relicense 10.7.1 to upgrade to 10.7.1.

ArcGIS Server licensing is unchanged at 10.7.1.

ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 software downloads are available under the downloads page.

0 Kudos