Publishing modified Integrated Mesh Scene Layer Package to Portal

Jump to solution
05-05-2021 12:49 AM
Labels (2)
KristieWong
Esri Contributor

Hi,

I am working on a modified Integrated Mesh Layer (Document: link here), and tried to publish to portal already.

The issue is that the modification cannot be seen when I view in Web Scene, this hasn't happened when I published to ArcGIS Online. When I open the published layer in ArcGIS Pro, the modification can be observed. So I would like to know if the Integrated mesh layer is ready to apply in ArcGIS portal or this would be available in coming release?

One more question regarding to publishing modified Integrated mesh layer. Is it possible to register the modified Integrated mesh layer when publish?

Many thanks!

Kristie

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Tim_McGinnes
Occasional Contributor III

According to the link below, "Integrated mesh modifications are not supported for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 and earlier.". I presume that means you will have to wait until 10.9? Are you getting this warning when you Analyze prior to publishing?

24115: Integrated mesh modifications are not supported 

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Tim_McGinnes
Occasional Contributor III

According to the link below, "Integrated mesh modifications are not supported for ArcGIS Enterprise 10.8.1 and earlier.". I presume that means you will have to wait until 10.9? Are you getting this warning when you Analyze prior to publishing?

24115: Integrated mesh modifications are not supported 

KristieWong
Esri Contributor

Hi Tim, 

Thanks for replying!

There was no warning during Analyze. But then when look at the three modified Integrated Mesh Layers I published  as web scenes through ArcGIS Pro, only the first layer has showed the modification, the rest haven't. 

I have to share as web scene because I have to share some more multipatch features with the layers, and purely shared the slpk to portal do not included the modification layers.

Many thanks!

Kristie

0 Kudos