Portal Items Corrupt After Upgrade

12-12-2019 03:17 PM
WilliamCraft
MVP Regular Contributor

I have upgraded ArcGIS Enterprise from 10.6 to 10.7.1 recently and noticed that the Portal items are somehow corrupted upon completion of the upgrade.  The items have no title or thumbnail.  The item properties page just spins and never actually comes up, and opening the item properties from the Sharing Rest site gives a 500 error.  Most of these items are map services that reside on the federated Hosting server.  Reindexing the content did not help.  From within ArcGIS Server, I can see that the map services are behaving just fine.  The issue is with the Portal items themselves.  Has anyone else experienced this issue or anything similar?  

Tags (1)
3 Replies
Arpa_PiemonteGeoportal_Team
Occasional Contributor II

Hi, after upgrading to 10.7.1 we have a similar but different problem: all services disappear from Content panel and all the folder seems emply.

Also searching from Gallery page (using filters as tags or categories) the problem persists.

In our federated argis server the services are still active and working.

Also trying to add a new element from portal , publishing process works but the new item is "invisible" trying to search for it in gallery or content page....

0 Kudos
ScottRutzmoser1
New Contributor II

I have a similar issue after upgrading to 10.7.1

1. Pre-existing services work fine but we cannot change permissions in portal.

2. New services publish fine and are visible on the REST and Manager pages (Server) but do not show in portal.

Did anyone find a resolution to this issue?

Thanks

0 Kudos
TLaBarr
New Contributor

Did you ever find a solution for corrupt Portal Items?

0 Kudos