Portal content disappeared

08-13-2019 01:54 AM
AlexPleyer
New Contributor II

Hi,

we have a Portal installed which we updated a few weeks ago to 10.7. Last week without changing anything, suddenly all the content from each user disappeared displaying in the content section:

We did a search behind the scenes and there are no severe messages in the logs. The index is in sync. The content/webmaps are still there if you know the ID. 

EDIT:

When using the search REST API from Portal we get results when we leave the 'sortField'-Parameter emtpy. When anything is set in the 'sortField' like modified or created, the result is always null.

Any idea why?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
10 Replies
Suleyman-Arslan
Occasional Contributor

I have similar problem. There are multiple page items in my content. I can see 5 pages. When I click any page number some time I get in same result and show me "No Items Yet".

Click other menu and come back display again all my content.

0 Kudos
JonathanQuinn
Esri Notable Contributor

Is the portal highly available? I've seen this exact problem occur if both machines are stopped and you start standby before primary.

0 Kudos
DeanHowell1
Occasional Contributor III

Hello Jonathan, I recently patched the portals, secondary first and then primary but used the patching tool so didn't stop or start the machines independently of what the patching tool might do. Is there a way to get it back in sync? Do I need to stop the services and restart?

0 Kudos
GillianHorner
New Contributor

I have a similar problem.  When Working inArcGIS Portal Sites.  I had created several pages from a site and they were visible in the list.  When I later returned to the list they were no longer listed, but when I try to create a new page with the same name I receive a warning that a page with that name already exists.

0 Kudos
GeoffreyWest
DeanHowell1

We are having exactly the same problem and wondering if anyone found a solution?

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Were you able to resolve your issue? I'm running into it now with our beta installation. 

0 Kudos
DeanHowell1

Hello @Anonymous User , we were able to resolve the issue with reindexing.  

by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi @DeanHowell1  I believe I saw your other post where you mentioned that, and it worked for me as well. Thanks for your reply! 

0 Kudos