Can i Export attribute Table to CSV?

Jump to solution
12-18-2020 01:26 PM
cardiokan
New Contributor III

Hi guys,

I am just wondering if I can export attribute table to CSV?

I have seen this functionality in other apps but can this be done without any type of licence?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I think this is a Portal question rather than Pro.

Attribute Table widget—Portal for ArcGIS | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise

There's a checkbox in the Widget, I'm pretty sure there's also the option to export in a Web Map via the attribute table interface,

View solution in original post

6 Replies
RickeyFight
MVP Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

I think this is a Portal question rather than Pro.

Attribute Table widget—Portal for ArcGIS | Documentation for ArcGIS Enterprise

There's a checkbox in the Widget, I'm pretty sure there's also the option to export in a Web Map via the attribute table interface,

cardiokan
New Contributor III

Thanks @DavidPike 

I have enabled this. Only issue is when I hit export, nothing happens. Will have to see what happens

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

have you tried with alternate browsers? Does it s[pin or just nothing at all happens? What about checking the browser developer console?

cardiokan
New Contributor III

Thanks @DavidPike  Issue was down to firefox and internet edge where this functionality does not work. I tried it in chrome and works fine. 

0 Kudos
DavidPike
MVP Frequent Contributor

Glad it worked.  The documentation has this:

"For Internet Explorer 8 and 9, you need to manually enter the .csv extension when you save the exported file. For Safari, you need to manually rename the exported file that is saved as Unknown by default."

but no mention of edge.

I've also changed which post you've marked as correct, as changing the browser isn't really the answer to the initial question.

0 Kudos