Add Image to Pop-Up

02-11-2020 08:26 AM
StéphanieBeauregard1
New Contributor

Hi,

I'm trying this procedure to add an image (photos in attachements to my layer) in my pop-up and it's not working. It's still staying as an attachments. Any help?

How To: Add an image at the top of pop-up windows in ArcGIS Online 

0 Kudos
5 Replies
BenTurrell
Occasional Contributor III

Hey Stéphanie Beauregard‌,

Can you attach a screen shot of your html code for your popup? It will make it a bit easier for me to tell you what to change. Does your attribute that you are storing the image path in have a file extension?

Thanks,

Ben

If this answer has helpful please mark it as helpful. If this answer solved your question please mark it as the answer to help others who have the same question.

KrishV
by

Hi Stéphanie Beauregard,

You can try with Map Viewer Beta to show attachments in popup:

Introducing the next generation of map making with Map Viewer Beta 

or 

You can use show attachments in popup with arcade expressions.

https://community.esri.com/community/gis/web-gis/arcgisonline/blog/2019/03/22/show-attachments-in-po... 

Thanks,

Krish

0 Kudos
StéphanieBeauregard1
New Contributor

Hi Krish,

As I understand, with Arcade expression, that will be static. I will have to create a new relation each time I have new points and new photos. 

My photos are store has an attachment in my SQL database (we are using ArcGIS collector). I would like that the pop up has been automatically configurate with all the photos name "Photo 1".

Maybe my best option is to explore Map viewer Beta

Thanks,

0 Kudos
KrishV
by

Hi,

You can even use arcgis Dashboard. All the attachments will be displayed in popup.

Thanks,

Krish

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Stéphanie Beauregard,

It should be possible to add images in ArcGIS Online, 

Open your map in My Map and chose your layer on the left hand side, there should be three dots and scroll down to configure pop up. 

The pop up panel should open up, and scroll down to the bottom, and Under the heading Pop- Up Media click ADD

in the drop down choose Image. 

A Configure Image window opens up. 

Add title, and URL- ( the images will need to be a link if you are to add this to the Attributes directly) 

click OK.The Image will be viewed in the Pop-up of the attribute layer. 

Hope this helps

Kind Regards

Keiren