Where do I find the Feature Display Settings?

Jump to solution
10-09-2013 05:25 AM
TobiasLitherland1
New Contributor II
Hi

I'm trying to create a definition query set, but I can't find the "Feature Display Settings" tool.
In the resources page for "Defining a definition query set (Production Mapping)" it says that:

1. On the main menu, click Customize > Toolbars > Customize.

2. The Customize dialog box appears.

3. Click the Commands tab. In the Categories list, choose Production Cartography.

4. In the Commands list, choose Feature Display Settings.

http://resources.arcgis.com/en/help/main/10.2/index.html#/Defining_a_definition_query_set/0103000000...

But in the Categories list there is no "Production Cartography", so the "Feature Display Settings" tool is nowhere to be found. I've also tried searching commands for "feature", "display" and "settings", but nothing is there. And it is not in the regular tools-list. Any insights, please?

Nothing in the "Categories" list:
[ATTACH=CONFIG]28173[/ATTACH]

I'm running ArcGIS for Desktop 10.2, with all licenses and extensions.

Regards,
Tobias
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JimCousins
MVP Regular Contributor
This is an extension that needs to be installed and licensed before use, just like Spatial Analyst etc.
Modify your install to include this extention, enable it, and you should be able to access the tools.
Best Regards,
Jim

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JimCousins
MVP Regular Contributor
This is an extension that needs to be installed and licensed before use, just like Spatial Analyst etc.
Modify your install to include this extention, enable it, and you should be able to access the tools.
Best Regards,
Jim
0 Kudos