Web adaptor error from internal network v11.1

Jump to solution
06-05-2023 06:02 AM
SarahNoakes1
Occasional Contributor II

We have installed ArcGIS Enterprise v11.1.
The software is accessed via this URL: https://maptestportal.cornwall.gov.uk/portal . It works when accessed via an external device such as a mobile phone, but when we access it from a networked pc we get the following error:

SarahNoakes1_0-1685969927005.png

NB. The web adaptor for the ArcGIS Server component is exhibiting the same behaviour - we can access https://maptestportal.cornwall.gov.uk/server/rest externally, but get the same "An error occurred while processing the request." error internally.

We previously had v11.0 working.

We have cleared our browser cache and cookies and still get the same error.

Any suggestions as to what might be going on? I've logged a call with ESRI UK  Support, but wondered if anyone else has upgraded and seen similar issues.

Thank you,
Sarah

Sarah Noakes
Cornwall Council

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
SarahNoakes1

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me @ArranGIS .  I was actually about to post that we have now resolved the issue.  With the help of ESRI UK we determined that the issue was definitely a network issue.  Our network team have now added the domain to the proxy bypass and it is now working.

Neither the network team nor ESRI know what's changed between our installing v11.0 and v11.1 - but the important thing is it's working!

Cheers,

Sarah

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
ArranGIS
New Contributor II

hi, what happens if you try to bypass the web adaptor on network? Does it load? .e.g.  FQDN:7443/arcgis

0 Kudos
SarahNoakes1

Hi,

Thanks for getting back to me @ArranGIS .  I was actually about to post that we have now resolved the issue.  With the help of ESRI UK we determined that the issue was definitely a network issue.  Our network team have now added the domain to the proxy bypass and it is now working.

Neither the network team nor ESRI know what's changed between our installing v11.0 and v11.1 - but the important thing is it's working!

Cheers,

Sarah

0 Kudos