Unable to commit multipart item, Error retriving item information from the store

02-04-2020 06:10 AM
Suleyman-Arslan
Occasional Contributor

We deployed high available ArcGIS Enterprise 10.7.1 platform federated with ArcGIS Portal and we want to upload slpk tile packages to portal. slpk file size vary between 5 mb to 2 gb.

We use "Content-->Add Item-->From Computer" from ArcGIS Portal to upload files.

If the file size is bigger then 20 mb. I get error "Unable to commit multipart item' xxxxxx', Error retriving item information from the store".

I don't know what is wrong.

Please advise if you have any idea about problem.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Suleyman,

Can you send a screenshot of the error message, is it in Portal? Where is the file located, in a network drive or on your local machine when you are uploading it?

Also, can you send the server logs so we can see what is happening when it fails?

Thanks,

Luba

0 Kudos
Suleyman-Arslan
Occasional Contributor

Hi Luba,

You can see error as below;

As you see in log below, it is 'file not found' error. But when I check, file already exist in that location.

<Msg time="2020-02-05T09:45:16,451" type="SEVERE" code="219999" source="Sharing" process="68972" thread="1" methodName="" machine="xxx.xxxxxx.LOCAL" user="admin" elapsed="" requestID=""> Failed to commit multipart item '18f5be6726a14988b461160ec0702477' to the portal. Error getting item. File not found: \\xxx\arcgis\arcgisportal\content\items\18f5be6726a14988b461160ec0702477\Buildings_12_00.slpk</Msg>

I think there is some problem on datastore side.

0 Kudos
by Anonymous User
Not applicable

Hi Suleyman,

Where is the data being added from? When the upload is successful is it coming from the same location? 

0 Kudos
Suleyman-Arslan
Occasional Contributor

They are all in same location. I tried to upload from local also give me same error.

0 Kudos
AntonioRodrigues
New Contributor

Hi Suleyman, did you get that error fixed? We have the same environemnts, same ArcGIS Version and we're receiving the same error uploading .mmpk.

If you have this fixed, it would be awesome if you could share with us the solution.

Thank you !

Best Regards,

Antonio Junior.

0 Kudos