Survey123 & Portal for ArcGIS

12-15-2016 01:59 AM
MiraEl-Koussa
New Contributor III

Greetings all, 

I am having issue while adding the url of my portal in survey123.  I am using portal 10.4.1

I did everything as mention in the following URL : https://community.esri.com/groups/survey123/blog/2015/07/29/survey123-and-arcgis-for-server 

However, when i try to add the url in the survey i get the following error: 

Survey 123 requires that portal .........with a hosted server and arcgis data store. 

server is federated and hosted on the portal. 

Data store is configured. 

Please any help or idea is appreciated cause i dont know where to look anymore. 

11 Replies
DanielUrbach
Occasional Contributor II

Mira,

Thanks for the confirmation.

It is my understanding that the supportSceneServices key will only be set to true if the Datastore has tile caching enabled.

Can you confirm if the Datastore validates in your ArcGIS Server manager and if it shows up as "[managed]" there?

If you have access to open support cases with Esri Support please send me a private message so I can get a case opened for you and we can take a deeper look at this together.

-Danny

0 Kudos
MiraEl-Koussa
New Contributor III

Dear Daniel, 

Thank You for your continuous help. 

Regarding your question, 
Q:"Can you confirm if the Datastore validates in your ArcGIS Server manager and if it shows up as "[managed]" there?"

A:Yes, Confirmed. 

Kindly note, that I am a Product Analyst @ ESRI Lebanon, Please can you guide me how to contact you directly for case support. 

Thank You 

0 Kudos