Select to view content in your preferred language

Selection not showing on registered map image layer?

08-01-2023 11:36 PM
Hayley
by
Occasional Contributor II

I have published a registered map image layer and a registered feature layer. 

When I click features in the map image layer in map viewer classic, the correct pop-up appears for the feature I selected, but the usual vibrant blue selection colour does not appear? E.g. screenshot below, the popup for the clicked feature shows but not the selection.

It does appear on the feature layer, but not the map image. I have compared the settings in server manager on the map image layer with other map image layers which do have the selection highlighted, but all the settings are the same.

Is there something which needs to be enabled when publishing? A particular setting? Any pointers would be greatly appreciated as I've never come across this before!

Hayley_0-1690958102560.png

HL
0 Kudos
4 Replies
AllisonBruegger
New Contributor II

Hi Hayley, I am coming across the same issue, were you able to solve this?

0 Kudos
JCGuarneri
Occasional Contributor II

I'd also like to piggyback on this one. For me, on Enterprise 11, the Map Image Layer will highlight correctly in the Classic map viewer but not the new one. It appears to work correctly in my dev site on 11.1, even just pulling in the same MIL from the production side. I'm hoping my next upgrade will resolve this, but there ought to be a patch or setting or something for those who aren't in a position to upgrade.

The feature layer highlights as expected.

0 Kudos
RyanBohan
Regular Contributor

Is this a limitation of the enterprise? Does anyone know what version is needed to show the selected area in the new map viewer and instant apps?

0 Kudos
RyanBohan
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos