Portal for ArcGIS pop-up option missing when adding map service

Jump to solution
04-24-2015 11:26 AM
LucasMurray2
Occasional Contributor II

I have Portal for ArcGIS and ArcGIS for Server v.10.3 set up so I can publish services to Server and can share those services to Portal.  In other words, I'm publishing my services using Server manager and not Portal.  I have Server Manager successfully sharing services with Portal.  Once a map service is published, I set the Sharing for the service to "Everyone."  In Portal, I can add the service to a map successfully.  However, there are no options within the map to view the attributes of the map service (i.e. no options regarding the attribute table or the pop-up window).  I've looked over the internet and some sites have suggested the map service needs to have feature access enabled.  However, the map service is coming from a file geodatabase.  I don't have an enterprise database system available at this time.

Is there a way to at least get a pop-up window option added to the map in Portal?

Thank you,

LMM

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lucas,

Are you drilling down far enough into the service to enable pop-ups?

screen1.png

View solution in original post

2 Replies
JakeSkinner
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Lucas,

Are you drilling down far enough into the service to enable pop-ups?

screen1.png

LucasMurray2
Occasional Contributor II

Thanks for the quick reply.  That worked.  I knew it was something simple but I couldn't figure it out.

Thank you,

0 Kudos