portal for arc gis Migration

10-20-2015 12:06 PM
AlexanderMogollon
New Contributor

Hi. I have a portal for Arc GIS federate and IWA autentication. I have that to migration, so I want to know ESRI has tools for doing the migration.

Is it posible that not lose settings such as look an feel , groups, user, galleries …?

Thanks

0 Kudos
4 Replies
PaulDavidson1
Occasional Contributor III

Depending on your scenario, you might take a look at the Admin Tools from GEO Jobe

I have used the AGOL ones a little bit.  They now have a Portal version that supposedly lets you copy from AGOL to Portal, dev to test to prod, etc...

Maybe it would work for you?  Not sure if it can be used in an upgrade case (say from 10.2.x Portal to 10.3.1, etc..)

https://marketplace.arcgis.com/listing.html?id=c34019b0623041608df4d06970a7a96a

While that listing if for AGOL it should get you in contact with the company regarding the Portal version.

The Portal version is quite new I believe.  Good luck.

JacobBoyle
Occasional Contributor III

I was just going to say the same thing, Geo Jobe is the way to go.

NeillJobe
Occasional Contributor II

Yes Paul the Admin Tools for Portal is now available - You can see the Functionality Matrix here -Admin Tools New - Geo Jobe

Also, we just released the ability to view Item's dependencies across your organization. Now available in Pro & Portal.

Hope this helps..

Thanks,

0 Kudos
AlexanderMogollon
New Contributor

Ok thank you for your answers. so I will use the  Admin Tools for ArcGIS℠ Online.