Portal content disappeared

Jump to solution
06-19-2022 12:19 AM
UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hello,

I would like to describe a problem I had yesterday in ArcGIS Portal. All of our web content in the portal are not visible at the moment. However, the services of the applications are also ArcGIS Server. Data is also available. In addition, the users I created on the portal look correct in the overview, but only 2 in the members section.
I updated the server computer yesterday. I also have very little storage space left on the server computer.
Could it be because of these? Can anyone help?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MohamedG
Esri Contributor

Hi @UğurcanGül,

I faced the same issue before. All the content of ArcGIS Portal disappeared after restarting the machine that hosted the Enterprise components and when I tried to create items using the same name of one of the items that existed, the portal told me this item already exists.

What I did to solve this was to reindex the Portal content.

Portaladmin\System\Indexer\ReIndex.

After the reindexing process, all the items were back and worked properly.

But I didn't have any space issues. 

I hope that this could help.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MohamedG
Esri Contributor

Hi @UğurcanGül,

I faced the same issue before. All the content of ArcGIS Portal disappeared after restarting the machine that hosted the Enterprise components and when I tried to create items using the same name of one of the items that existed, the portal told me this item already exists.

What I did to solve this was to reindex the Portal content.

Portaladmin\System\Indexer\ReIndex.

After the reindexing process, all the items were back and worked properly.

But I didn't have any space issues. 

I hope that this could help.

UğurcanGül
New Contributor III

Hi @MohamedG 

Thanks for your reply. I increased the storage on the server. Then I did the indexing as you said. Result: Successful. This was the right option for me.

0 Kudos