Layers on Field Maps are not Clickable

Jump to solution
12-27-2021 03:24 AM
Abdullah_AlFazari
Occasional Contributor

Hi,

I've created Web Map using Portal which has many different layers, and I opened that map on Field Maps App.  When the user try to click on any layer to view the attributes in the Field Maps, it doesn't sound to be clickable. However, I've only one layer in the same web map which is able to be clickable and the user can see the attributes. While the rest of the layers aren't. Any thoughts?

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are these, feature layers or tiled layers?

If they are feature layers, could you check if pop-up is enabled?

Think Location

View solution in original post

5 Replies
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Are these, feature layers or tiled layers?

If they are feature layers, could you check if pop-up is enabled?

Think Location
Abdullah_AlFazari
Occasional Contributor

This is worked with me immediately. Many thanks @JayantaPoddar. Appreciated.

0 Kudos
Abdullah_AlFazari
Occasional Contributor

Hi @JayantaPoddar,

Today users over field maps found that the layers not clickable again, then I rechecked the pop-up and found them enable as I activated them last time. Any thoughts?

Another things, I've over than 60 feature class in the Web Map, can I make them enable in term of pop-up at once rather than going to each layer?

0 Kudos
JayantaPoddar
MVP Esteemed Contributor

Has anything setting parameter changed from then? Clear browser cache and try again.

There is a Python code mentioned in Enable popup in Web Map - Esri Community, that you could test. @MehdiPira1 also mentions about a bug. Not sure if that has been addressed yet or not.

Think Location
0 Kudos
Abdullah_AlFazari
Occasional Contributor

Dear @JayantaPoddar ,

Thank you very much for your response. Much appreciate it.

I've re-saved the Web Map once again and the pop-up working now. I need to test the Python code which you mentioned to see how its gonna to work.

0 Kudos