I am using a federated portal on arcgis server and I am using feature services to capture data in the field, the version I am usng is nt reconciling to my gdb, I have to download the feature service and manually add the features everyday to the gdb, what

01-20-2017 02:22 PM
AmyStorey
New Contributor II

I am using a federated portal on arcgis server and I am using feature services to capture data in the field, the version I am usng is not reconciling to my gdb, I have to download the feature service and manually add the features everyday to the gdb, what am I missing?  Also I cannot figure out how to view any conflicts when i reconcile.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
DerekLaw
Esri Esteemed Contributor

Hi Amy,

> ... the version I am using is not reconciling to my gdb ... Also I cannot figure out how to view any conflicts when i reconcile

Can you please describe your workflow in more detail? For example, after you've captured data in the field (how and with which app?), do you open the feature service (used by the field app) in ArcMap and attempt to perform a reconcile operation? When you perform a reconcile, conflicts should appear.

Reconciling a version—ArcGIS Help | ArcGIS Desktop 

Hope this helps,

0 Kudos