Experience Builder App Transfer to Portal

06-01-2023 08:26 AM
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

We are in the process of establishing GIS Enterprise 11.1 and there are quite a few experience builder apps that have been created in ArcGIS Online prior to setting up Portal. Is there a way to transfer the apps over to Portal? I tried to use the ArcGIS Assistant but it failed with an error 400 invalid client_id. We added an item through portal using the URL from ArcGIS Online and pulled it in as a web mapping application. Is there a way to do this so that it will show web experience instead?

3 Replies
DorothyMaguli
New Contributor II
Create a collaboration between arcgis online and arcgis enterprise then syn
the content
0 Kudos
MelanieBass
New Contributor II

We are trying to remove entirely from Online to Portal. I found this documentation on it and it seems as though that will just create a copy of the maps. The goal is to host entirely on Portal. Here is the website I was reading in reference to the collaboration. Am I missing something?

https://enterprise.arcgis.com/en/portal/latest/administer/windows/set-up-an-arcgis-enterprise-and-ar...

0 Kudos
DorothyMaguli
New Contributor II

Sure sure, Melanie

I have tried the same on ArcGIS Enterprise 11.1 and the migration is only done with maps and not the experience builder,m would you kindly raise thius with Esri team?

0 Kudos