Data Driven Page/Page Definition "bug"

12-09-2010 08:06 AM
JohnMasich
New Contributor II
I am using the data driven page functionality with the Page Definition option on a duplicate layer in my template.  For some reason it is not drawing/selecting the feature(s) that I want.  This funtionality has worked in the past but for some reason is not working with this layer.  I have removed and added the layer, ensured there are not duplicate records, and recreated my template.  Does anyone have any thoughts around this?
Tags (2)
0 Kudos
1 Reply
JohnMasich
New Contributor II
I am using the data driven page functionality with the Page Definition option on a duplicate layer in my template.  For some reason it is not drawing/selecting the feature(s) that I want.  This funtionality has worked in the past but for some reason is not working with this layer.  I have removed and added the layer, ensured there are not duplicate records, and recreated my template.  Does anyone have any thoughts around this?

Just a quick update.  I can get the page definition to work as long as the field I am using is a number, I can't seem to getting working when I am working with text fields.
0 Kudos