Select to view content in your preferred language

Content Tab is not displaying items

Jump to solution
01-19-2024 08:11 AM
GrantCountyGISSup
Occasional Contributor

Long story short, we recently rebuilt an Enterprise Windows Server (11.1) to replace our Linux Server (also 11.1) due to issues with getting support with our configuration.

We recently got our new Portal up and running.  Still working out the kinks but one thing I have noticed is that the Content tab on the Portal does not display anything, it's just grey. The items do appear in the gallery and can open with Web Map Viewer and such.

After a bit of research I tried ReIndexing in the Portal Administrator Directory, unfortunately that did not work. I have verified that our Certificates are valid on the page.  There is nothing in the logs.  I am stumped.

Edit note: I had to change the version to 11.1 not 11.2.

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
GrantCountyGISSup
Occasional Contributor

After IT was messing around on my computer. They indicated I had some kind of filter on, even though I checked.  They conducted a hard refresh (cleared cache) and the content appeared.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
GrantCountyGISSup
Occasional Contributor

After IT was messing around on my computer. They indicated I had some kind of filter on, even though I checked.  They conducted a hard refresh (cleared cache) and the content appeared.