Change Portal Content Banner color

Jump to solution
09-14-2021 07:19 AM
JamiePetersen
Occasional Contributor II

How do I change this blue color on the banner bar?  I have an ArcGIS Online organization and an onsite Portal.  Both have the same color blue, and I am tired of getting the two sites confused when I have them both open.  I cannot find the setting anywhere.

Screenshot 2021-09-14 091331.jpg

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MarleyGeddes
Esri Contributor

Hi Jamie, 

ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise do not support changing the color of the Content page banner.

However, there is a feature called the Information Banner that is available in both ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise that can help differentiate between environments. When configured, the information banner appears across the Home, Gallery, Scene Viewer, Groups, Content and Organization pages.

Here is some information to help get started with the Information Banner:

Thanks,
Marley

View solution in original post

2 Replies
MarleyGeddes
Esri Contributor

Hi Jamie, 

ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise do not support changing the color of the Content page banner.

However, there is a feature called the Information Banner that is available in both ArcGIS Online and ArcGIS Enterprise that can help differentiate between environments. When configured, the information banner appears across the Home, Gallery, Scene Viewer, Groups, Content and Organization pages.

Here is some information to help get started with the Information Banner:

Thanks,
Marley

JamiePetersen
Occasional Contributor II

It would be a nice enhancement to just change the banner, but your answer does provide a distinguishing feature.  That was my goal.  Thank you!