ArcGIS Enterprise Sites: footer not displaying on published website

02-16-2022 11:21 AM
JohnLivengood
New Contributor III

I am recreating my existing Enterprise Site (aka Hub) on a new, clean ArcGIS Enterprise 10.9.1 deployment. 

The Site uses a custom header and footer.  After copying my html/css from the older site, everything looks fine in edit mode.  However, when previewing the draft or viewing the published site in live mode, the footer disappears.

I thought it might have been something in my html or css so I created a brand new enterprise site, selected custom footer and used the default html example.  Same result.  Everything displays normally in edit mode, but the footer disappears when viewing the published site in live mode. 

I've tried different browsers and it doesn't seem to make a difference.  Anyone experience something like this?

Tags (2)
8 Replies
GillesLavandier
New Contributor III

exact same thing here on Enterprise Sites 10.9.1...

0 Kudos
KamilNovák
New Contributor III

Same problem on Enterprise Sites 10.9.1, too.

0 Kudos
KamilNovák
New Contributor III

Is there some solution for this issue, please? 
I found this note on the ArcGIS Hub Changelog (9 November 2021): "Fixed custom footer missing on Enterprise sites (10.9.1)"
Is this note relevant for resolution of this issue?

Thanks.

0 Kudos
JohnLivengood
New Contributor III

I submitted a ticket with Esri and they already had a bug report.  This is what they sent me a few weeks ago.

• Footer not honored when using a custom HTML and CSS in ArcGIS Enterprise Sites 10.9.1.
  • A defect is already logged for this issue. Following are the details of the Defect:
    • Defect ID: BUG-000146341
    • Synopsis: Footer not honored when using a custom HTML and CSS in ArcGIS Enterprise Sites 10.9.1.
GISebald_IIGS
New Contributor

We have the same issue. The footer is not showing and cannot be added, although it shows in the editing mode. We are about to build an entire project webpage on sites in Enterprise. Let's hope the problem will be solved soon.  

MSohrabinia
New Contributor

We have the same issue exactly as described above by GISeblad*** the footer shows in edit mode but once save/published it does not show up

0 Kudos
ImadSabonji1
New Contributor

workaround:

we added a text element at the end of the page and updated the HTML+CSS as a custom footer - with the elements we wanted to show in the footer. 

Ana_Villa
New Contributor II

Same problem here! I add the text and the HTML, but I hope they solved the problem soon!

0 Kudos