ArcGIS Enterprise Sites 10.8.1 : Attribute table does not show anymore for Feature Layers

Jump to solution
09-13-2021 11:30 PM
Martin1
Occasional Contributor

We have an open data portal based on ArcGIS Enterprise Sites 10.8.1 (https://geo.fr.ch)

All used to work fine, but recently I noticed that the attribute table is not been shown anymore, when I click on Data in the detail view of a dataset (see below). I am not sure when this changed exactly, but I am pretty sure that nothing on the data side changed.

MartinScheiber1_0-1631600671807.png

Is this maybe a bug that was introduced with one of the ArcGIS Enterprise updates? When I click on one of the features I can see the information from the attribute table for this feature, which means that it is likely not a problem with access rights. In Portal for ArcGIS it still works as it should.  

Any help would be appreciated.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Martin1
Occasional Contributor

With the help of ESRI we finally were able to identify this behavior as a bug (registered as BUG-000144072). 

The problem is that the basemap that I defined for the Enterprise Site was in a local coordinate system/projection (CH1903+ / LV95, EPSG:2056). While Portal for ArcGIS is able to handle that, this causes a problem for Enterprise Sites. The basemap is shown correctly, however the Site is then not able to access the data anymore (attribute table). 

Till the bug has been solved, a workaround is to make sure that the basemap uses a more common coordinate system. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
SzuNyiapTang
Esri Contributor

Hello Martin,

It might be due to one of the MIME type is not set properly in your Web Server.

For IIS, you will need to have the following MIME types registered.

extension MIME/typeDescription
.wasmapplication/wasmWebAssembly

Cheers,

Tang

Cheers,
Tang
Martin1
Occasional Contributor

Hello Szu,

Thanks a lot for the tip. 

However, I have checked and the .wasm extension seems to be registered properly (see below). 

I tried removing and then re-registering (with a reboot of the server), but the result does not change.

MartinScheiber1_0-1634107739216.png

Do not hesitate to share any other idea with me that comes to your mind.

Cheers,

Martin

Martin1
Occasional Contributor

With the help of ESRI we finally were able to identify this behavior as a bug (registered as BUG-000144072). 

The problem is that the basemap that I defined for the Enterprise Site was in a local coordinate system/projection (CH1903+ / LV95, EPSG:2056). While Portal for ArcGIS is able to handle that, this causes a problem for Enterprise Sites. The basemap is shown correctly, however the Site is then not able to access the data anymore (attribute table). 

Till the bug has been solved, a workaround is to make sure that the basemap uses a more common coordinate system. 

0 Kudos